The CCSA Blog
- Retailers - make your voice heard on Bill S-5
- National C-store Day targeting $100K for children’s charity
- As Marijuana Becomes Legalized Majority (87%) of Canadians Want Current Branded Package Regulations
- Did you know - March is Caffeine Awareness Month!
- Small Business Retailers React to Federal Budget
May23TueMay 23, 2017Canadians have always loved convenience. A network of 26,000 convenience stores across the country, open at convenient hours, offering thousands of products in every neighbourhood in the country, is proof of that.
Apr7FriApril 7, 2017
The federal government is proposing to further reduce smoking among Canadians, particularly young people, by removing all branding from tobacco products. While convenience retailers support this goal, we question whether plain packaging is the best way to get there.