The CCSA Blog
- Convenience retailers welcome federal action to lower credit card fees
- National C-store Day targeting $100K for children’s charity
- As Marijuana Becomes Legalized Majority (87%) of Canadians Want Current Branded Package Regulations
- Did you know - March is Caffeine Awareness Month!
- Small Business Retailers React to Federal Budget
Feb27TueFebruary 27, 2018While the CCSA is encouraged by some measures in today’s federal budget to support small businesses, the government’s decision to hike excise rates could upend the commitment to fight contraband tobacco.
read the full press release