The CCSA Blog
- Convenience retailers welcome federal action to lower credit card fees
- National C-store Day targeting $100K for children’s charity
- As Marijuana Becomes Legalized Majority (87%) of Canadians Want Current Branded Package Regulations
- Did you know - March is Caffeine Awareness Month!
- Small Business Retailers React to Federal Budget
Jul31MonJuly 31, 2017Health Canada is in the midst of consulting on whether to restrict food advertising to children under 17. It seems this 'consultation' is nothing more than a rubber stamp for public measures to protect us from ourselves.
Read the full blog on Huffpost!
Read CCSA submission to the Federal Government