- Convenience Stores raise $130,000 for Children’s Wish Foundation
- Convenience retailers welcome federal action to lower credit card fees
- National C-store Day targeting $100K for children’s charity
- As Marijuana Becomes Legalized Majority (87%) of Canadians Want Current Branded Package Regulations
- SMALL BUSINESS RETAILERS REACT TO FEDERAL BUDGET
Jun19TueJune 19, 2018With the imminent legalization of marijuana, a new public opinion poll shows that nearly 9 out of 10 of Canadians support applying the current branding and packaging regulations to both tobacco and marijuana cigarettes.