- Convenience Stores raise $130,000 for Children’s Wish Foundation
- Convenience retailers welcome federal action to lower credit card fees
- National C-store Day targeting $100K for children’s charity
- As Marijuana Becomes Legalized Majority (87%) of Canadians Want Current Branded Package Regulations
- SMALL BUSINESS RETAILERS REACT TO FEDERAL BUDGET
Nov22WedNovember 22, 2017A new white paper produced by the Canadian Convenience Stores Association (CCSA) charges that the federal government risks damaging thousands of small businesses in communities across the country by opening the door to further increases in sales of illegal tobacco while giving unfair and preferential treatment to the sellers of cannabis.
Read the News Release
Read the White Paper