- Convenience Stores raise $130,000 for Children’s Wish Foundation
- Convenience retailers welcome federal action to lower credit card fees
- National C-store Day targeting $100K for children’s charity
- As Marijuana Becomes Legalized Majority (87%) of Canadians Want Current Branded Package Regulations
- SMALL BUSINESS RETAILERS REACT TO FEDERAL BUDGET
Oct16MonOctober 16, 2017The Canadian Convenience Stores Association (CCSA) is commending the federal government for kicking off Small Business Week by delivering on its election commitment to reduce the small business corporate tax rate to 9%.
Read the full press release