- Convenience Stores raise $130,000 for Children’s Wish Foundation
- Convenience retailers welcome federal action to lower credit card fees
- National C-store Day targeting $100K for children’s charity
- As Marijuana Becomes Legalized Majority (87%) of Canadians Want Current Branded Package Regulations
- SMALL BUSINESS RETAILERS REACT TO FEDERAL BUDGET
Oct19ThuOctober 19, 2017Building off this week’s positive tax measures announced by the federal government for small businesses, the Canadian Convenience Stores Association (CCSA) will appear today before the House of Commons Standing Committee on Finance in Windsor to recommend measures for the upcoming federal budget to help convenience retailers become more productive and competitive.
Full Media Advisory
Presentation to Standing Committee on Finance