- Convenience Stores raise $130,000 for Children’s Wish Foundation
- Convenience retailers welcome federal action to lower credit card fees
- National C-store Day targeting $100K for children’s charity
- As Marijuana Becomes Legalized Majority (87%) of Canadians Want Current Branded Package Regulations
- SMALL BUSINESS RETAILERS REACT TO FEDERAL BUDGET
Dec1FriDecember 1, 2017On the fifth anniversary of the introduction of plain packaging of tobacco products in Australia, Canadian retailers are raising alarm over the policy’s negative impact on small business retailers in that country, prompting the Canadian Convenience Stores Association to call on the federal government to put the brakes on bringing similar rules to Canada.
Read the full release