- Convenience Stores raise $130,000 for Children’s Wish Foundation
- Convenience retailers welcome federal action to lower credit card fees
- National C-store Day targeting $100K for children’s charity
- As Marijuana Becomes Legalized Majority (87%) of Canadians Want Current Branded Package Regulations
- SMALL BUSINESS RETAILERS REACT TO FEDERAL BUDGET
Feb27TueFebruary 27, 2018
While the Canadian Convenience Stores Association (CCSA) is encouraged by some measures in today’s federal budget to support small businesses, the government’s decision to hike excise rates could upend the commitment to fight contraband tobacco, which convenience retailers have been calling on the government to address for years.
Read the full release